Driving into Canada? What you need from you insurance…

If you are planning to drive your vehicle into Canada you need to acquire a “Canada Non-Resident Inter-Province Motor Vehicle Liability Insurance Card” from your United States insurance company.

That is a mouthful to say but a lot easier to get. Just let your agent or company know and they will issue your card. There should not be an additional cost.

You do need to have the origional card with you make sure to allow time for mailing to get your card in time.


Please post your comment here.